All data on this site, which includes, but is not limited to, "mugshot" photos, booking/arrest date and time, arresting officer, and
arresting agency are retrieved from the Union County Correctional Facility roster (located at
web.union-county.org:8080/inmates/list every 30 minutes (:00, & :30),
24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Because data is directly transfered from their site to UCMugshots.com, any misspellings or inaccuracies
of names or other data is not the fault of UCMugshots.com. UCMugshots.com archives the aforementioned data under the authority of
Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS) 646A.806(1)(a); pursuant to ORS 181A.160. DO NOT CONTACT US to inquire about who's currently incarcerated
in the Union County Jail or how to contact an inmate in the Jail.
- Moderation. The site is moderated in an attempt to increase
accuracy and data quality, such as correcting the spelling of names. We have no obligation to make these changes and may or may not make
changes at our own discretion, and or upon request.
- Charges. A person's associated charges also come from the union-county.org website. Any misspellings or inaccuracies relevant to charges is not the fault of UCMugshots.com. Charges listed also do not necessarily reflect convictions or dismissals. All mugshots and related subjects are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Moderation. The site is moderated in an attempt to increase accuracy and data quality, such as correcting the spelling of names. We have no obligation to make these changes and may or may not make changes at our own discretion, and or upon request.
- Image Use. Any person may copy, resize, link to, or otherwise use the images posted on UCMugshots.com. All images are watermarked with a copyright notice. The use of a web scraper to execute web data extraction from and or on this site is unauthorized and not allowed. Similarly, excessive access to the site (particularly DDoS-like activities) are not allowed. See Section 6(C) for DDoS. Other activites including, but not limited to, "data mining," data extraction, data harvesting, and or "framing" (iframes) is not allowed for any reason. For special requests, please contact us.
- Photo/Data Removal.
At no time will a "mugshot" photo and or it's associated data be removed from this website. However, under ORS 646A.806(2), a mugshot
and or it's associated data will be removed within 30 days of receipt if, and only if, the following conditions are met:
- A written request is made to the website administrator, and;
- Contains written documentation that all charges stemming from the arrest for which the photograph was made:
- Were resolved through acquittal or otherwise without a conviction;
- Were reduced to violations; or
- Following conviction, were expunged or set aside pursuant to court order.
In addition to the aforementioned, the requesting party must include their name and contact information, and or their attorney's name and contact information. UCMugshots.com will not respond to threats, harassing emails, or other coercive actions without the aforementioned requirements fulfilled.
- Collecting personal information.
Certain personal information is collected by our site. We may, at any time, collect some and or all of the following information:
- Information about your tablet, smartphone, and or computer; and about your visits and utilization of our website including, but not limited to: your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- Information that you provide to us when using our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
This information is used to improve site functionality and server performance. Information is never disclosed to third parties. However, we may disclose your information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law, including court orders, search warrants, subpoenas, and so forth;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the
server. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will
remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will
expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally
identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website. Blocking or deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the site usage by you. If cookies are deleted, the server will re-collect data and start the cookie session again.
To prevent unauthorized hijacking of database information, multiple security measures are in place, including aliasing the images,
instead of granting direct access. Access to certain areas of this website is restricted and strictly prohibited. UCMugshots.com reserves
the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website.
- MySQL. Our site uses MySQL, an open-source relational database management system (RDMS), to power the site. Security measures are in place to prevent unauthorized SQL injections, or brute-force attacks.
- SSL. Industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is installed on the site. This security measure encrypts information and data being transfered between you and our server; keeping it private and integral. It significantly reduces the risk of your data being hijacked unlawfully by malicious third parties. The site is encrypted and authenticated using a strong protocol (TLS 1.2), a strong key exchange (ECDHE_RSA with P-256), and a strong cipher (AES_256_GCM).
- DOS/DDoS. A denial-of-service (DoS) attack is an attempt to make a network resource unavailable to its intended users, by disrupting services of a host. A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is where the attack source is more than one, often thousands of, unique IP addresses. Our server imploys firewalls and security measures to prevent such attacks; however, they are considered malicious and are strictly prohibited.
- Changes of Modifications. This policy will remain on this page and will updated as needed by the site owner. The last modified date is posted at the top of this policy. No notice will, or shall be required to, be posted on the site advising website visitors and or users that the policy has been amended, updated or otherwise changed. It is the duty of any and all website visitors and or users to read this policy, in full, as it is a legally-binding agreement between you, the website visitor/user, and the website.
- Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, and any disputes relating to these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Oregon.
- Transparency. We made every effort to be as transparent with the data hosted on this site. The process of which mugshot data is retreived, formatted, and displayed on our website—as well as the statistics collected from users on the site—is proprietary. Our statistics and reports page includes as much data as possible about what website users are looking at, and viewing.
- Contact Us. We can solely be contacted via email. Any questions, comments, or requests can be made at email@example.com or on our contact page. Again, as aforementioned, we do not respond to coercive or threatening emails.